Arun Aikido Club Demonstration at the
Hotham Park Country Fair, Bognor Regis UK
Saturday 5th & Sunday 6th August 2017
The Arun Aikido Club will be presenting the martial art of aikido to the general public on Saturday 5th and Sunday 6th August at the Hotham Park Country Fair in Bognor Regis, West Sussex UK. We will have a stall and gazebo both days between 11am-5pm where you can come and chat with us and learn some of the key aspects of this beautiful art.
On the Sunday our instructors and students will give a unique aikido demonstration near the bandstand at 11am-12noon... come and watch this amazing art in action!
Need Help Understanding
I am 17 and had an MRI because I get frequent extreme headaches and I got a copy of my MRI results but they are in terminology that I definitely cannot understand.. Help?
"There is a cyst defect in the left middle *cranial fossa abutting the ventral aspect of the left temporal lobe measuring 4.7 x 3.5 x 3.3 cm, most in keeping with arachnoid cyst. **This follows CSF signal on all sequences.** Most notably on the diffusion-weighted sequence. *There is a single white matter focus on the right occipital lobe measuring 4 mm. *There is also apparent partial absense of the septum pellucidum with monoventricle appearance of the lateral ventricles at the mid and dorsal aspect. As imaged, the corpus callosum appears intact. The optic nerves show no focal abnormality (though not designated orbital study). The pituitary gland volume and midline structures are otherwise within normal limits. *There is mild ectopia of the cerebellar tonsils to 3-4 mm. Frank Chiari 1 malformation is not seen. Post contrast enhanced imaging shows no concerning masses or abnormal regions of enhancement. There is no restricted diffusion to suggest acute ischemic process. There is no hemosiderin deposition to suggest prior intracranial hemorrhage."
1. Presumed arachnoid cyst, left intracranial fossa, abutting anterior aspect of left temporal lobe.
2. Apparent partial absence of cavum septum pellucidum. Correlate with history of prior trama. Though this can be associated with constellation of congenital midline defects, there is no definite midline abnormality otherwise observed.
3. mild cerebellar ectopia without Frank Chiari 1 appearance or obstructive nature.
4. Single abnormal white matter focus, right occipital lobe. *Continue with clinical correlation."
I put * on the parts I really really want to know but can't figure out.. If anyone can help me understand I would really appreciate it.
Hello Ash-Lee, thanks for your question. Sorry to hear you are having frequent headaches. As I am not a medical doctor, I cannot tell you what your MRI report means.
I suggest you make an appointment with your doctor or specialist, and ask them exactly what it all means. They have a duty to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Another thing you can do is tap in "mri scan" into google and check out some of the sites. There are several forums available.
Sorry I cannot be of more help.
Aikido Health Centre
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Health Question.
Aikido Success Blueprint
- Want to develop powerful aikido skills?
- O'Sensei's two secrets of aikido
- Feel incredible energy and see results
- Key action steps to reach your goals fast
- How to avoid, prevent, and treat injuries
- 7 ebooks, 2 videos, 1 audio... Full Details!
Self Defence Secrets
- Double your striking power in 3 hours
- Learn the #1 most effective move
- How to protect your personal space
- Exactly when to take action to win
- Deal with fear and turn it back on attacker
- Best angle to hit pressure points for results
- 6 ebooks, 1 hour video... Full Details!
Optimum Health Secrets
- Discover 7 powerful health secrets
- You can experience incredible health
- Completely relax and release stress
- You'll feel great and see results fast
- Key action steps to reach your goals
- Plus #1 Health Secret - Full Details!