Pressure Point Self Defence Seminar
Sunday 3rd Dec. 2017 - Bognor Regis
Learn How to Protect Yourself - including... correct mindset, deal with verbal conflict, protect your space, trigger points, when to take action, 6 key moves to take control fast, double your power, use attackers strength against them, most effective pressure points, etc. - Click Here for Full Details!
Training with Breast Implants
Can a woman become an Aikido-ka with breast implants?
Would the break falls cause problems?
Before people start judging, many women have one or more breast implants after a Mastectomy.
I thinks that's a question for each individual's surgeon.
In my opinion, any type of training where skills and ability are developed gradually should be ok.
Any worry from hard training, can be resolved by choosing a softer style of Aikido. Many clubs train light, where the emphasis is on partner work rather than the martial aspects of the art.
Also, a majority of the breakfalls can be performed by blending and rolling rather than crashing.
I hope this helps.
Aikido Health Centre
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Health Question.
Aikido Success Blueprint
- Want to develop powerful aikido skills?
- O'Sensei's two secrets of aikido
- Feel incredible energy and see results
- Key action steps to reach your goals fast
- How to avoid, prevent, and treat injuries
- 7 ebooks, 2 videos, 1 audio... Full Details!
Self Defence Secrets
- Double your striking power in 3 hours
- Learn the #1 most effective move
- How to protect your personal space
- Exactly when to take action to win
- Deal with fear and turn it back on attacker
- Best angle to hit pressure points for results
- 6 ebooks, 1 hour video... Full Details!
Optimum Health Secrets
- Discover 7 powerful health secrets
- You can experience incredible health
- Completely relax and release stress
- You'll feel great and see results fast
- Key action steps to reach your goals
- Plus #1 Health Secret - Full Details!