Spiritual Poems, Poetry
and Reflections on the Way!
From chants and hymns to scriptures and spiritual poems, all traditions recognise the sacred power of the word. There is a common golden thread running through all religious and spiritual teachings.
reciting, reading, and listening to spiritual poems and poetry can help
us find the answers to our questions and to be truly inspired.
Below are a small selection of my favourites... I hope you enjoy them!
From the Works of
Morihei Ueshiba O-Sensei
" When you bow to the universe, it bows back,
When you call out the name of God, It echoes inside you. "
" Standing amidst heaven and earth,
connected to all things with ki,
my mind is set, on the path of echoing all things. "
" Bind youself up with ki, stand in the centre,
polish your mind, and be engulfed by divine vibrations. "
" Manifest, hidden, divine,
three worlds revealed,
through the joyous path of love. "
" Foster and polish the warrior spirit,
while serving in the world,
illuminate the path in accordance, with the divine will. "
Just a few of the spiritual poems by Master Morihei Ueshiba O'Sensei, aikido founder. Aikido Success Blueprint shows you how to develop your Aiki skills... fast!
From the Works of Lao Tzu
The Founder of Taoism
" One who excels as a warrior, does not appear formidable,
one who excels in fighting, makes use of the effort of others, known as the virtue of non-contention. "
" If there is righteousness in the heart,
there will be beauty in the character,
harmony in the family home,
order in the nation, peace in the world. "
" The false master is quite ferocious,
but possess's no real power,
the master does not make such a show,
but his touch is as heavy as a mountain. "
Just a few of the spiritual poems by Lao Tzu founder of Taoism. Optimum Health Secrets gives you key action steps to boost your energy levels and experience glowing health.
More of My
Favourite Spiritual Poems...
" Be yourself,
the best become the best by being themselves,
so relax... and be yourself. "
" Power said to the world "You are mine."
The world kept it prisoner on her throne.
Love said to the world "I am thine.
The world gave it the freedom of her house. "
" My bounty is as boundless as the sea,
My love as deep; the more I give to thee
The more I have, for both are infinite. "
" Take time to think... It is the source of power.
Take time to play... It is the secret of perpetual youth.
Take time to laugh... It is the music of the soul.
Take time to pray... It is the greatest power on earth. "
" Work is not always required of a man...
There is such a thing as sacred idleness,
The cultivation of which is now fearfully neglected. "
" Change does not cause pain...
resistance to change is what causes pain. "
I hope you enjoyed my selection of unique poems, poetry, and reflections on the way. I always welcome your Feedback Comments
Aikido Success Blueprint
- Want to develop powerful aikido skills?
- O'Sensei's two secrets of aikido
- Feel incredible energy and see results
- Key action steps to reach your goals fast
- How to avoid, prevent, and treat injuries
- 7 ebooks, 2 videos, 1 audio... Full Details!
Self Defence Secrets
- Double your striking power in 3 hours
- Learn the #1 most effective move
- How to protect your personal space
- Exactly when to take action to win
- Deal with fear and turn it back on attacker
- Best angle to hit pressure points for results
- 6 ebooks, 1 hour video... Full Details!
Optimum Health Secrets
- Discover 7 powerful health secrets
- You can experience incredible health
- Completely relax and release stress
- You'll feel great and see results fast
- Key action steps to reach your goals
- Plus #1 Health Secret - Full Details!