Learn verbal skills, how to protect your space, when to take action, what action to take, simple easy-to-apply moves, double your power, most effective pressure points. Proven, pressure tested tips... That Work. Only
15 9 places left
, so Book Your Place Now
to avoid disappointment.
Gozo Shioda and Boxer
Hello! My question is about master Gozo Shioda.
I heard he once did kotegaeshi on a boxer. However I can't find which boxer it was, or Gozo Shioda mentioning it. Can you provide me with a link where he said that or can you tell me - is that true or not? Thank you.
Thanks for your question Vladimir. Unfortunately, I also have not found any evidence of this actually happening. But, I think it highly likely that many martial art stylists, who 'tested' Master Gozo Shioda, would have been dealt with in a variety of different ways... including kote gaeshi.
Sorry I couldn't be of more help. If you do find out, or if any of our visitors know of this story, please tell us about it... many thanks!
Tony J. Wilden
Aikido Health Centre
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Aikido Questions.
Aikido Success Blueprint
- Want to develop powerful aikido skills?
- O'Sensei's two secrets of aikido
- Feel incredible energy and see results
- Key action steps to reach your goals fast
- How to avoid, prevent, and treat injuries
- 7 ebooks, 2 videos, 1 audio... Full Details!
Self Defence Secrets
- Double your striking power in 3 hours
- Learn the #1 most effective move
- How to protect your personal space
- Exactly when to take action to win
- Deal with fear and turn it back on attacker
- Best angle to hit pressure points for results
- 6 ebooks, 1 hour video... Full Details!
Optimum Health Secrets
- Discover 7 powerful health secrets
- You can experience incredible health
- Completely relax and release stress
- You'll feel great and see results fast
- Key action steps to reach your goals
- Plus #1 Health Secret - Full Details!