Where Is Your Dojo Location?
Hi Tony Sensei who I respect, is your dojo in Japan?
I have a schedule to visit Japan in early April, while there is it possible to visit your dojo?
How much does it cost to have short classes such as 2 days intensive 2 hours each class only? Thanks in advance, again.
Hello Winarto, thanks for your question.
The Arun Aikido Club dojo is in West Sussex, United Kingdom.
I offer a variety of unique classes, seminars and private lessons. I teach traditional aikido yoshinkan, aiki principles, self defence, pressure points, and power generation.
1.5 hour traditional Aikido class - £9.00
3 hour Aikido or self defence seminar - £20
1.5 hour private lesson - £30
3 hour private lesson - £50
My lessons are unique and designed to speed up the learning process to help you develop your skills quickly.
I hope you enjoy your visit to Japan.
Aikido Health Centre
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Aikido Questions.
Aikido Success Blueprint
- Want to develop powerful aikido skills?
- O'Sensei's two secrets of aikido
- Feel incredible energy and see results
- Key action steps to reach your goals fast
- How to avoid, prevent, and treat injuries
- 7 ebooks, 2 videos, 1 audio... Full Details!
Self Defence Secrets
- Double your striking power in 3 hours
- Learn the #1 most effective move
- How to protect your personal space
- Exactly when to take action to win
- Deal with fear and turn it back on attacker
- Best angle to hit pressure points for results
- 6 ebooks, 1 hour video... Full Details!
Optimum Health Secrets
- Discover 7 powerful health secrets
- You can experience incredible health
- Completely relax and release stress
- You'll feel great and see results fast
- Key action steps to reach your goals
- Plus #1 Health Secret - Full Details!