Cyst or Boil Treatment/Removal

by Unknown

I have had one one my bum for several years, and am usually able to drain it with a needle monthly to keep the pain down.

But this month it is bigger than ever and more painful and now it's inbetween the size of a baseball and golf ball!

I am barely able to sit because its that painful now. What are my treatment options for this?

Surgery to remove it, and I end up with a huge hole? or could they drain it better then I could? or is there a med to make it disappear?

Someone please let me know! thanks


Thanks for your question.

1 - I highly recommend that you visit your doctor or health practitioner for professional advice.

2 - As this problem has been with you for several years, you may want to look into how you can boost your general health...

3 - Check out online advice via google etc. For example... OR...

I hope this helps.


Tony Wilden
Aikido Health Centre

Click here to post comments

Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Health Question.

Has this page been useful to YOU? It may benefit other people too! Go ahead and pass it on, Please Share via the link bar on the left of your screen... many thanks!

Aikido Success Blueprint

  •  Want to develop powerful aikido skills?
  • O'Sensei's two secrets of aikido
  •  Feel incredible energy and see results
  •  Key action steps to reach your goals fast
  •  How to avoid, prevent, and treat injuries
  •  7 ebooks, 2 videos, 1 audio... Full Details!

Self Defence Secrets

  •  Double your striking power in 3 hours
  •  Learn the #1 most effective move
  •  How to protect your personal space
  •  Exactly when to take action to win
  •  Deal with fear and turn it back on attacker
  •  Best angle to hit pressure points for results
  •  6 ebooks, 1 hour video... Full Details!

Optimum Health Secrets

  •  Discover 7 powerful health secrets
  •  You can experience incredible health
  •  Completely relax and release stress
  •  You'll feel great and see results fast
  •  Key action steps to reach your goals 
  •  Plus #1 Health Secret - Full Details!