MRI Scanning Report
1 - c3-4 and c5-6 broad-based centric disc protrusions, causing minimal thecal compromises
2 - c4-5 broad-based eccentric disc protrusion with extrusions causing asymmetrical thecal and right-sided c5 neural compromises..
whats does this mean and please let me know how serious is the problem. what is the treatment suggested.
Hello Sowmya, thanks for your question. As I am not a medical doctor, I cannot tell you what your MRI report means.
I suggest you make an appointment with your doctor or specialist, and ask them exactly what it all means. They have a duty to answer any questions or concerns you may have.
Another thing you can do is tap "mri scan" into google and check out some of the sites. There are several forums available, where you can post your question and get answers.
Sorry I cannot be of more help.
Aikido Health Centre
Click here to post comments
Join in and write your own page! It's easy to do. How? Simply click here to return to Health Question.
Has this page been useful to YOU? It may benefit other people too! Go ahead and pass it on, Please Share via the link bar on the left of your screen... many thanks!
Aikido Success Blueprint
- Want to develop powerful aikido skills?
- O'Sensei's two secrets of aikido
- Feel incredible energy and see results
- Key action steps to reach your goals fast
- How to avoid, prevent, and treat injuries
- 7 ebooks, 2 videos, 1 audio... Full Details!
Self Defence Secrets
- Double your striking power in 3 hours
- Learn the #1 most effective move
- How to protect your personal space
- Exactly when to take action to win
- Deal with fear and turn it back on attacker
- Best angle to hit pressure points for results
- 6 ebooks, 1 hour video... Full Details!
Optimum Health Secrets
- Discover 7 powerful health secrets
- You can experience incredible health
- Completely relax and release stress
- You'll feel great and see results fast
- Key action steps to reach your goals
- Plus #1 Health Secret - Full Details!