How To Develop Ki
I have practiced and manipulated energy for a while, and can make strong ki balls. But sometimes I feel them and other people cant.
- Why is this happening if I can feel it? Answer
- If you can make strong ki balls, then you must have been practising a while. Maybe 'strong' ones that you are aware of, are too subtle for other people to feel!2
- Do you also work with energy manipulation?Answer
- Yes, I practise pressure points for healing/fighting, meridian energy balancing, and a unique breath control method to send positive or negative vibrations for healing.3
- What technique do you use to radiate ki?Answer
- It's a breathing technique I studied as part of a 6th degree in a secret society. I cannot tell you the details unfortunately, but it allows me to radiate ki, chi, prana from the thumb, forefinger and middle finger.4
- I'm also interested in breathing styles. I read Toshihiko Yanama's book, and he taught a lot of breathing techniques.Answer
- Look into the work of Master Koichi Tohei. He taught in-depth breathing techniques which he used for aikido and kiatsu healing. Kiatsu offers great techniques to develop ki and how and where on the body to project ki into other people.5
- I want tips and techniques to develop ki balls to give a burst of energy to my training.Answer
- If you want raw relaxed power, then check out the work of master Russell Stutely. I am one of his pressure point self defence instructors. He uses ki balls and they floor you in agony.6
- What would you suggest to someone who wants to develop ki, but lives far, and has no cash to pay for training.Answer
- Read about all the methods others have used to do it. Make a decision on which path to follow, or create your own. Either way decide what to practise, and take action on your plan. Action is the key to your success Hayden
Thanks for your great questions.
Aikido Health Centre